Program to model culverts/ CD works of pipe type in 3D for roads, canals, dams, railway banks & runways projects
The Program models in 3D of standard or custom culverts of pipe type on AutoCAD & computes quantities for planning and managing your roads, canals, dams, railway banks & runways projects
1. The program estimates quantities quickly and accurately for based on the inputs and if placed on a road alignment, it can generate report for vertices coordinates for foundation and other elements to transferring layout to the ground by the execution team.
2. The tool models in 3D the cross drainage structures generally used for roads, irrigation/power canals, earth dams, railway banks, runways, and similar projects.
3. Capable of extracting accurate Quantities of the structures for planning/scheduling them into project plans. Output drawings generated in AutoCAD are your shop drawings and can be used by site execution team.
1. Wing walls, return walls, floor protection works and multiple pipes can be extruded in to 3D and volume report can be generated for construction planning and management.
2. Linear or curved paths can be used for extrusion.
3. Drawings given in National standards which are commonly used in construction industry are already available in the database. These standard dimensions can be modified to suit your project requirements and can be modeled accurately as you desire.
Civil engineers and designers
Storm drainage and water/sewer system designers
Civil engineering consultants